No Deposit Bonus
HOW TO GET A NO DEPOSIT BONUS?
You want to trade CFD and you are afraid to lose your money?
Open a trading account and get the most attractive bonus, No Deposit Bonus 30USD! You don't need to top up your live account to start trading as Templer gives you free initial deposit.
HOW TO GET THE NO DEPOSIT BONUS?
Firstly, you need to register at Templer Members area. Every trader has an opportunity to start trading on CFD market without a start-up capital thanks to a fixed sum of money credited as the No Deposit Bonus. To get it, you should verify your Members area account that will not take much time.
Absence of any previous registration at Members area is a necessary requirement for getting the No Deposit Bonus.
Pay attention to the fact that the bonus can be received only once.
WITHDRAWAL OF BONUS FUNDS
To earn the right to withdraw bonus and/or made profit , you should comply only with several flexible conditions. Master your trading skills not only on demo accounts! With No Deposit Bonus you can do it in the real market conditions without losing your own funds!
STEP 1. MEMBERS AREA ACCOUNT REGISTRATION
You need to create an account at the Members area
STEP 2. VERIFICATION
The verification procedure is quite simple. You need to verify your email and cell phone number. After that you need is to upload the scanned copy of your passport or other document proving your identity and address of residence in the Verification section of Client Cabinet.
After uploading, you will be notified within 72 hours whether your account has been assigned the status of greater credibility.
STEP 3. BONUS REQUEST
After the completion of registration and verification, you’ll need to click the "Request NDB USD 30" button in 'Bonus" section of Members area .The company preserves the right to refuse to credit a fixed No Deposit Bonus amount to your account.
STEP 4. BONUS WITHDRAWAL
The No Deposit Bonus as well as made profit are allowed for withdrawal after the trading volume ( buy and sell trades) overcomes 5 lots.Only the whole bonus amount is allowed for withdrawal, there is no possibility to partially withdraw the bonus.
The use of this bonus is restricted, so please carefully read the Bonus Agreement before accepting its terms.
No Deposit Bonus Agreement
- Every new Client of Templer Securities is eligible to receive the No Deposit Bonus only once. The bonus is incompatible with other types of bonuses.
- The No Deposit Bonus is available only for the accounts that passed the full verification.
- Profit and Bonus itself are allowed for withdrawal and internal transfer only after trading volume requirements are met.
- No Deposit Bonus is activating in applicant’s Member's area and from that moment its funds are available for 30 calendar days.Once the 30-day term runs out and the offer conditions are not met the bonus funds are cancelled automatically.
- Once the required turnover volume is reached, the trading must be ceased, and the profit made transferred into a real trading account, where it will remain until a minimum required deposit is made. At that point, the joint funds will be available for either withdrawal or further trading activities.
- In order to withdraw the profit made with the bonus funds the client must fulfill the terms of the offer as they are listed below:
- Only the whole bonus amount is allowed for withdrawal, there is no possibility to partially withdraw the bonus.
- The bonus to be withdrawn must be on your account at the moment when your request is being considered. The company reserves the right to reject the withdrawal request without giving any explanations.
- The company reserves the right to cancel the No Deposit Bonus and void trade trading results without prior notice, so factoring the bonus/profits in when calculating the profitability of your trading strategy is strongly not recommended. The company is not responsible for any consequences of the bonus cancelling, including the stop out since the accrued bonus is wholly-owned by the company until the number of lots specified in Clause 6 of the present Agreement are traded. *
- The maximum leverage for clients who received the No Deposit Bonus is 1:2000.
- The stop out level for NDB accounts is 30%.
- The client agrees that in the event the company suspects any fraud activity involving the bonus, the latter can be declared void and the trading result can be annulled.
- The Company reserves the right to amend or modify the campaign terms without prior notice.
- NDB account is not available for citizens of Tanzania, Somalia and Vietnam
6.1 Trade total volume of 5 lots for NDB accounts;
6.2 The maximum total volume of simultaneously open positions for NDB account is 0.3 lot;
6.3 Verify a debit/credit card;
6.4 Make a minimum deposit of 10 USD within the 30-day bonus term;
6.5 The withdrawable maximum for NDB accounts is 100 USD. Any amount exceeding that sum will not be transferred to the real trading account and made available for withdrawal.
* This clause is aimed at preventing any fraudulent activity associated with the bonus system(including but not limited to using the so-called "reverse trading", same IP /PC/Mobile logins , using hedging , using of EAs, using Signals ,news trading etc.) ; however, its applying does not mean that all the accounts which were subject to the cancellation of previously received bonuses are found to have violated any of the rules due to the fact that in some cases it is impossible to unambiguously determine the fact of the rule’s violation. There is a 10% chance that an erroneous cancellation of the bonus within the struggle against unscrupulous usage of the bonus system would take place.