+5%, +10%, +15% Bonus
Open a position of a higher volume
Daily automatic payout
Get your bonus instantly for any traded volume
Withdraw your bonus funds as bonus deposited to your account
- Deposit bonus can only be credited to a verified account.
- Deposit bonuses can be credited to any account type.
- The bonus amount is 5% , 10% , 15% of each deposit amount.
You can claim 5%, 10% or 15% bonus on EACH deposit you make depending on current campaign. However it is not possible to claim 11%, 25%, 47% etc. (except for Loyalty Bonus)
- No IB commission is paid for bonus funds trading.
- Maximum bonus size is $15,000 (or €15,000 for euro accounts) per account and $/€ 30,000 per customer.
- The bonus cannot be added to internal transfer deposits and to deposits from contests/promotions, etc., unless stated otherwise.
- It is advised to claim a bonus right after your deposit is credited to your trading account.
- The bonus shall be credited into your account and locked for withdrawal until the volume requirements are met. At the end of each hour based on traded volume part of Bonus credit will be deducted from your MT4 credit and simultaneously deposited into your balance. The operation will be processed every day.
- The bonus for each deposit is considered a separate bonus.
- It is required to trade (bonus amount)/4 (bonus amount divided by four) standard lots to be able to withdraw a bonus completely. However, you will be able to withdraw the part of bonus already covered.
E.g. If you deposit $1000 to your account, receive $150 bonus and then withdraw $1000 ( own/invested funds or made profit), bonus will be cancelled.
- Volume calculation starts from the first bonus and continues consecutively. This means that you can't withdraw later bonuses before you trade the required volume for the first bonus, and so on. The volume calculation starts from the moment the bonus is requested. The volume for each deposit is calculated separately.
- The CFD on currencies orders with the trading result which is less than 3 pips (3* 0.00010 or 3*0.010) are not considered in the calculation of traded volume.
- Only CFD on currencies and Commodities trading volume is calculated ( i.e. Share CFDs, Cryptocurrencies and Spot Indices are not calculated )
E.g. You made a $100 deposit on Monday and started trading. On Wednesday you claimed $5 bonus. Volume calculation for your bonus starts from Wednesday, any volume traded before Wednesday will not be included. It is advised to claim a bonus right after your deposit is credited to your trading account.
- The bonus can be withdrawn ONLY if by the moment of lots calculation the bonus is still present in the account. If a Client had traded the required volume, but the bonus has already been canceled, it would not be added or compensated.
- A customer can cover one bonus at a day. If you received 2 or more bonuses consecutively and made necessary volume to cover the first Bonus then all trades made after this until the next day (00:00) will not be counted at all. Since the next day all volume made the same day will be calculated.
- In case the equity of your account becomes less than the bonus size, the bonus will be cancelled.
- All the uncovered Bonus ( if any) will be cancelled after 6 months since it was credited
- If the account balance (without opened trades) becomes less than or equal to the bonus(es) amount, the bonus(es) will be canceled starting from the latest one until the account balance becomes higher than bonus(es) amount.
- If the trader's own funds are withdrawn after the bonus has been credited, the bonus will be canceled.
E.g. If you deposit $1000 to your account, receive $150 bonus and then withdraw $1000 ( own funds or made profit), bonus will be cancelled .
- A client can cancel deposit bonus at any time. Once deposit bonus is cancelled, it can't be reinstated.
- Templer Securities may reject client's bonus application(s) at any time without prior notification or providing reasons for such decision.
- Templer Securities may cancel a client's bonus at any time without prior notification.
- So-called "reverse trading" on bonus accounts is strictly prohibited. "Reverse trading" denotes opening the same position in reverse directions on 2 or more bonus accounts. E.g. open 0.1 lot BUY on EURUSD in one account and 0.1 lot SELL on EURUSD in another at the same time. The Client acknowledges that such accounts will be blocked, and bonuses and profits from the reverse trading will be cancelled.
- Any situation not described in these rules shall be subject to the Company's decision.
- Templer Securities reserves the right to change, update or cancel this promotion with notification in the Latest press release